[Theforum] Once more, this time with feeling

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Thu May 23 13:47:21 CDT 2002

> From: Madhu Menon <webguru at vsnl.net>
>
> One of Adrian's mails said that he'd be sending out individual mails
> offlist to the list admins some time today (his time). We just have to
> wait for him to catch up with our time. ;)

actually, i was looking for some feedback on using the pwd i have,
as opposed to another one...

that, and the admin form don't work (my mail on that must not have
made it out of my outbox at home, i logged off rather abruptly this
am)...

so, i'll send out the offlists with the pwd, and matt said in another
post he'll add the appropriate names to the admin list...

ah, i can smell summer out my window...

--
Read the evolt.org case study
Usability: The Site Speaks for Itself