[Theforum] Once More, with Design

Garrett Coakley garrett at polytechnic.co.uk
Thu May 23 18:28:03 CDT 2002

On Thu, 23 May 2002 14:03:52 -0500 "Miriam Frost"
<miriam at members.evolt.org> wrote:

> Please note that this is all moot until we figure out where we're
> gonna host this puppy; however, we may as well start thinking about
> this again.

I don't want to be a wet blanket, or piss on any proverbial parades, but
this worries me somewhat. I'd be happier if everyones focus was on evolt
surviving past 2003 (and I'm a part time designer/I.A.).

Yeah yeah, I know, we're all 21st century children, we all know how to
multitask, but IMO the redesign can wait. We have more pressing matters.

Just my 2p (worth 0.0315895 EUR according to xe.com).

G.