[Theforum] Re: funding options

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Thu May 23 22:08:33 CDT 2002

> From: "Warden, Matt" <mwarden at mattwarden.com>
[...]
> All I will say is that, if we institute mandatory payment for meo, I'm
> not gonna be on the crew that shakes down our members for their $3
> every month.

if we get them to pre-pay for the year, then it's only once... if we
get quarterly, then it's four times a year... etc...

ideally, we should push for that since the administrative hassle to
us wouild be less...

[...]
> Also, I think sending an email survey to the meo account holders is
> not a good idea. Sending them a link to a surveymonkey (or whatever)
> survey would be a better option.

thought it was shut off?

yep, it's shut off:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=5634188862

unless you mean a new one...

remember, that voting app *did* get, um, voted in, but i don't know
if thesite has gotten anywhere on it...

if so, we could use that...

failing both, an impromptu email survey could quickly gauge response
on both ends of the spectrum...

--
Read the evolt.org case study
Usability: The Site Speaks for Itself