[Theforum] monies?

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at hp.com
Fri May 24 09:19:54 CDT 2002

Hi Ron,

I think we probably have agreement.  I think that as long as we recognize, discuss, and agree to the 'strings' - then there should be no problem.  My guess is that the concern was over 'hidden' strings -- which are, indeed, a bad thing.

I think Martin's comment was coming from a business proposition point of view ... looking for that 'win-win situation' if you want to use that jargon.  It's something I also happen to agree with.  There *must* be something 'in it' for both sides in order to develop and sustain a healthy long term business relationship.  I don't think we should be looking for handouts here - I think we should be putting a framework in place to allow us to develop those corporate relationships.

It looks to me like that's the way we are heading ... and I like it a lot!

RonL.
(Sorry - been busy with "integration" junk. Trying to catch up.)