[Theforum] Re: meo barriers

Warden, Matt mwarden at mattwarden.com
Sat May 25 20:53:12 CDT 2002

Marlene wrote:

>And in a case of the pot calling the kettle black, you can't say you
>didn't take on the "old admin" approach of baiting me with comments
>like, "If you want to talk about this, lets' talk about it. Quit
>spending the time wording and misrepresenting things" (when I wasn't)
>and "When did I say to not charge for meo?" (when I'd never accused
>you of that).

Er... just because I decided not to respond to your rationalizations
doesn't mean I accept them. I still do think you misrepresented what was
on that page. But, I'm not here to prove you did, so I let it go.

You challenged me to offer alternatives. Which seemed like you were saying
that I was against charging for meo.

There was no "baiting". If there was, after you took the bait, I would
have tried to reel you in.

>Has anyone gotten an m.e.o. account without participating on thelist
>or writing an article?

I didn't answer that before, because I can't. I've only handled apps a
short amoutn of the time meo has been alive.  I can only say that I've
never approved an application from someone who never contribute to evolt.

--
mattwarden
mattwarden.com