[Theforum] give at evolt.org

Dean Mah dmah at shaw.ca
Sun May 26 17:15:10 CDT 2002

The requirements for a voting system were taken to thesite.  Not much
has been done with them.  Garrett and a few people (Dan, Michele, ...)
were looking at a PHP application.  .jeff had thoughts about
integrating into w.e.o.  Some other people had some other ideas as
well.  But nothing really got decided.  It's gonna take someone to
step up and manage the project before anything gets done.

We've been voting the good old admin way of +1's.  As usual, it takes
a lead person to step up and drive the vote otherwise it never gets
decided.  The person who calls the vote usually tallies the votes and
decides when voting is done.

Dean