[Theforum] Re: meo police

Warden, Matt mwarden at mattwarden.com
Mon May 27 03:49:48 CDT 2002

Martin wrote:
>Sounds sensible. Would it be helpful if people let you know about stuff
>which looks non-meo-suitable if they see it?

Sure. The problem is that a lot of accounts that look "unused" when you
visit members.evolt.org/accountname are actually filled with test files
and whatnot that are just being used for development and aren't public.

If there's anything weird going on, I ought to be able to pick it up.

But, by all means, if you smell something fishy, let me know and I'll
check it out.

--
mattwarden
mattwarden.com