[Theforum] Re: evolt.org stuff

Ron Dorman rwd at csi1st.net
Mon Jun 3 20:55:59 CDT 2002

Marlene Bruce wrote:

> Hi Matt,
>
>> speaking of, how's that portion of the letter i asked marketing to write
>> coming? are you guys going to do it? if so, timeline? i haven't heard
>> anything...
>

> Please move all marketing inquiries to the marketing list.

Is theforum no longer the place for cross group communication?  Do we
have the other groups/lists in place to bypass theforum?

Geez kids . . .

It was a fair, clean question pertaining to something very improtant to
evolt.org.  It does not need, nor require, such a curt wave off.

When one group posts here, or wherever we are supposed to, for other
group involvment, it should be picked up and handled.  Otherwise, all
this planning and organizing is MOOT.

Cooperation ?????????

Ron D.