[Theforum] steering committee needed

Marlene Bruce marlene at members.evolt.org
Mon Jun 3 22:19:36 CDT 2002

Hey folks,

I've been thinking about the steering committee.

According to the following, monkey group management would be done
through the steering committee:
http://freezope2.nipltd.net/acorn/evolt/EvoltRestructuring
http://freezope2.nipltd.net/acorn/evolt/SteeringCommittee

While the decision to create a steering committee passed (as
indicated at the bottom of the EvoltRestructuring page), it doesn't
seem we've organized that committee yet.

In order to organize the steering committee group, each of the 5
monkey groups needs to elect two "speakers" to represent their group.
More details have been outlined (though not finalized) at:
http://freezope2.nipltd.net/acorn/evolt/CaseStudy

I'd like to make a motion:

* The members of each monkey group need to elect their
representatives this week.

We should report on the election results next Monday latest, unless
everyone's done sooner.

:o)

Thanks,
Marlene