[Theforum] Best for evolt.org - was evolt.org stuff

rudy r937 at interlog.com
Mon Jun 3 23:18:54 CDT 2002

>seconded

no offence marlene, and god bless you for your renewed zest

i wish we had a few more with your commitment to getting shit done

trouble is, ron's got it pegged, it's all moot if there is no evolt

mebbe a catch-22?  can't get funding if we're not an org, but can't keep
our HUGE site (did you all see how many gigs per day we burn?) without
funding

i truly don't know what the answer to that is

however, i do know someone who is willing to host evolt now, who would
probably do it for however long it takes to get the proper paperwork done
and funding started...

so please, marlene, my support for ron's suggestion does not mean you
should give up -- that stuff has to be done, so please stick to your guns

but it should not distract us from the hosting question

rudy