[Theforum] Re: evolt.org stuff

Lachlan Cannon luminosity at members.evolt.org
Tue Jun 4 03:23:43 CDT 2002

Warden, Matt said:

> speaking of, how's that portion of the letter i asked marketing to
> write coming? are you guys going to do it? if so, timeline? i haven't
> heard anything...

Matt, as Isaac has said, I started a copy of a pr statement
(http://freezope2.nipltd.net/acorn/evolt/EvoltEvangelism), which has been
worked on in marketing. The discussion on the marketing list is rather light
at the moment, however, and we haven't really discussed the letter yet. Is
this the kind of direction you're looking for?

I also created a page at http://freezope2.nipltd.net/acorn/evolt/EvoltMove
to cover how work on the move is going. There's a page there for sysadmin to
post the tech requirements.

On the subject of the move - do we need to create an article explaining to
our members where we're going with fundraising at the moment, so they'll
know why we're pushing the fundraising when we start to? (Which should be
soon. - hows the work on fundraising going?) I think this would be good pr,
and if the members understand the situation, they might be more willing to
cough up some dosh when the time comes.

Lach
http://members.evolt.org/luminosity/
MSN: luminosity @ members.evolt.org