[Theforum] Re: hosting requirements

Warden, Matt mwarden at mattwarden.com
Tue Jun 4 05:59:47 CDT 2002

Marlene wrote:
>To the hosting end of things, I was wondering whether the SysAdmin
>group has established a deadline for finalizing the following:
>
>http://freezope2.nipltd.net/acorn/evolt/EvoltHostingRequirements
>
>I have a hosting possibility I'd like to measure up against our
>requirements, and having that document would really be a big help.

I dunno. Those aren't ours.

But, when we're done with the email we're going to send to hosting
companies to kick off discussions we'll let you know. that email will
include:

1. who we are (by marketing)
2. what we need (by sysadmin)
3. why it's in their interests to give #2 to us cheaply
	- shoudl probably include membership numbers and figures from
	the last stats report. in other words, to x people at evolt, it's
	gotta look good that we use this hosting company - that help,
	isaac?

--
mattwarden
mattwarden.com