[Theforum] Best for evolt.org - was evolt.org stuff

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 4 07:00:20 CDT 2002

> From: Ron Dorman <rwd at csi1st.net>
[...]
> > so please, marlene, my support for ron's suggestion does not mean
> > you should give up -- that stuff has to be done, so please stick to
> > your guns
> >
> > but it should not distract us from the hosting question
>
> +10000000. . . . .

alright, then it sounds like we all clearly understand where we stand
as a group, and that marlene will continue to work on other things
that she *can* do and has the *drive* to do, while others are working
on the move...

so let's stop chastising her for pursuing it, please...

i hate seeing energy killed just because it's not focused on the move
right now... this can be important to the move, too -- we just don't
know... and since she's probably not going to work on the technical
side of the move, let her work on this... we may very well need to
have it in place by then...

and just because someone misinterprets a post as axe-grinding, or
grumpiness, or whatever, does not mean anyone should be afraid to
keep going...

if we back down from our points just because someone might be
offended, we're not going to get anywhere...

toughen your skins folks, we got lots of this to go...

--
Read the evolt.org case study
Usability: The Site Speaks for Itself