[Theforum] New evolt resource idea

Marlene Bruce marlene at members.evolt.org
Wed Jun 5 13:28:27 CDT 2002

>We *could* put an Amazon link on the home page. The only question is, of
>course, where? In the sidebar? (No, please don't hurt me!)

Dunno. Are we going to do this with every service we go through which
could bring us money?

>A link that says "Support evolt.org - buy a web dev book" or something
>similar.

IMO, this kind of information should be added to the pending "How to
Give" page (which is going to go live soon). It's all under the same
umbrella.

How do I add a link to Amazon? I mean, what URL do I use to get evolt.org $?

Marlene