[Theforum] hosting... where are we at right now?

Warden, Matt mwarden at mattwarden.com
Fri Jun 7 19:21:12 CDT 2002

Martin wrote:
>Really, it can't take *too* long to fill in the categories at
>http://freezope2.nipltd.net/acorn/evolt/EvoltHostingRequirements

That puzzles me, because I specifically told you offlist that we're not
working with those. They're inaccurate (for some reason you didn't list
the priorities like we decided), had comments everwhere, had a lot of
things that probably shouldn't have been there, and it was easier just to
start over.

Don't take that personally, please.

And, no, we're not waiting on SysAdmin. We've had our shit together for a
while (mainly because it took us all of 1 day to figure out
"processes"). We're waiting on the rest of the letter so we can
incorporate our requirements into there (unless you want the requirements
to be the introduction to the email. *shrug*)

So, marlene, if you're looking for a deadline for us, pick a date, I
guess.

As for when we have all the letter flowing together and incoporated, that
depends on when we get the rest of the materials we need.

Oh, and btw martin, can we keep the EvoltSysadmin documentation section
*for* Sysadmin, or should we find some place else? Let me know either way,
please.

Thanks,

--
mattwarden