[Theforum] Report: Marketing

Marlene Bruce marlene at members.evolt.org
Wed Jun 12 15:19:50 CDT 2002

Hi Isaac and the Marketing team,

This is fabulous, thanks. Kinda lights a fire under me to help
organize something similar for the finance group (Martin was pointing
to your constitution the other day on Content).

William mentioned blogging progress. I think that's an option if
people have the time, but having a report here every fortnight goes a
long way towards keeping us all informed.

Cheers,
Marlene

P.S. Finally managed to upgrade to Photoshop 7. Woo hoo!

>To keep everyone up to date on our progress, the Marketing group will report
>to theforum on a fortnightly basis beginning today.
>
>Stuff we've done:

[snip lots of good stuff]