[Theforum] wiki down

Ron Dorman rwd at csi1st.net
Fri Jun 14 21:18:09 CDT 2002

John Handelaar wrote:

>>>hmmm, I can't get to the wiki because nipltd.net's dns is fried ... we
>>>really really really really really [...] really should have this
>>>
>>somewhere
>>
>>>within *eo IMHO ...
>>>
>>agree, made an offer over a month ago.  no feedback, barely any notice.
>>

>Really?
>
>I missed it, sorry.  Ron, can you host a
>basic Zope site, or would you like me to help set
>one up?

I would definitely need help setting it up.  I have a small box sitting
in the office, currently a Linux desktop, that I could rebuild as a
server.  PIII 400MH, 256MB memory, 40GB HD (will have to check but think
these are correct specs).  I offered to put a site on it for TagWear to
help in fundraising and Zope/Wiki for our Wiki Site.

What says everyone about this?

Ron D.