[Theforum] wiki down

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Sat Jun 15 05:29:01 CDT 2002

---- Original Message ----
From: "Ron Dorman" <rwd at csi1st.net>
To: <theforum at lists.evolt.org>
Sent: Saturday, June 15, 2002 2:57 AM
Subject: Re: [Theforum] wiki down

> William Anderson wrote:
>
> > hmmm, I can't get to the wiki because nipltd.net's dns is fried ...
> > we really really really really really [...] really should have this
> > somewhere within *eo IMHO ...
>
> agree, made an offer over a month ago.  no feedback, barely any
> notice.

I would have offered with one of my boxen here (I have a PIII 600 running
Debian which may have suited well), but I doubt anyone would be best pleased
with it hanging off a DSL connection ;)  I have nothing suitable out in colo
right now, so Ron's offer rocks.

--
_ __/|   ___  ___ __ _________  "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned
\`O_o'  / _ \/ -_) // / __/ _ \  for Sega." -- Brodie, 'Mallrats'