Tagwear queries (was RE: [Theforum] wiki down)

Ron Dorman rwd at csi1st.net
Sat Jun 15 12:26:24 CDT 2002

Joel Canfield wrote:

>>1. Does any physical inventory exist?
>>2. Does any design exist, beyond the logo?
>>3. Have we used vendors in the past which we'd like to use
>>again? Do we have any lessons learned regarding tagwear
>>vendors? 4. Do we still have the survey results for the
>>questions regarding tagwear? 5. Has there been discussion of
>>what 'tagwear' includes? Just caps, caps and T-shirts, a
>>custom evolt.org Mini Cooper S, mouse pads?

No inventory.  Vendor we worked with last time produces to order.  We
could build inventory if we wanted to, but I see no need for it any time
soon.

I think 2 designs have been and proposed.

The vendor we used last time is interested in working with us long term.
 We need the evolt.org screened logo redone for better colors on the
lighter side of the cubes.  evolt.org logo in embroderiery is already done.

The vendor we used last time has a full line of sports wear, accessories
and promotional items available.  With a good cart system with adding,
removing and changing items would not be difficult and provide
flexibility to respond to requests and trend changes.

Ron D.