[Theforum] another online community in trouble

Ken Kogler ken.kogler at cph.org
Wed Jun 19 12:19:29 CDT 2002

> (fosters? ptui)

Can/bottle? Yes. Tap? No. Tap goooood.

It should be noted that I live in a town that is responsible for bringing
Budweiser to the masses. On behalf of beer-loving St Louis folk everywhere:
Sorry, guys.

Back on topic...

> meo should be for experimentation, not production -- if
> joe blow has a full-fledged blog going, then perhaps he's
> finished experimenting and should move it elsewhere

> also, meo should be for hardcore evolters, and i'm all in
> favour of putting qualifying restrictions on it, like x
> number of cubes, y number of comments on articles, and/or
> z number of posts to thelist

> given the above two criteria, meo will probably not be a
> bandwidth hog, and we should definitely keep it

Very well said. I agree completely (as long as my MEO account doesn't go
anywhere since I haven't published any articles yet!)

-Ken