[Theforum] Donations (WAS: RE: announcement)

Marlene Bruce marlene at members.evolt.org
Wed Jun 26 19:32:05 CDT 2002

>  > If anyone here is in the UK and is willing to talk with the finance
>>  list about helping in this regard, I'd be ecstatic.
>
>hey, i'm in the uk - what's needed? :)

Well, since I sent that email, Martin's informed the Finance list
that he's waiting to hear from Bank of Scotland (the "firm
recommendation" that he's gotten from his other NFP contacts). The
Bank of Scotland looked good to me when I compared them to the other
banks I'd considered.

I'd like to have someone open a bank account for us there, under the
auspices of an "Unincorporated Association" (please correct me, John
and Martin, if I've got that wrong).

I don't know if it's necessary, but maybe you'd like to join the
Finance list (even if it's temporary)?