[Theforum] weo down

Dean Mah dmah at members.evolt.org
Fri Jul 5 17:23:24 CDT 2002

Unfortunately, we have not been able to get www.evolt.org back.  This
service will likely be down until Dan returns on Monday.

In the interim, we *could* change the DNS entry to point to leo and
set up a static page but people may still receive the server error due
to DNS caching.  If this is something that we want to do, someone
needs to draft the static page.  I can then put it in place and change
the DNS.

Alternatively we could use the development version on teo.  This may
not be advisable since teo features may not be ready for production,
performance of all services will suffer, and changes to the dev app
will need to be made to point to the production database.

Dean