[Theforum] amazon (was: half the battle - finance time)

Marlene Bruce marlene at members.evolt.org
Mon Jul 15 10:57:53 CDT 2002

>I think pimping our amazon affiliates account too would be a good call

We need to set up a new one. I forgot to pass this along, but Amazon
couldn't give me info on our old account since nobody remembers the
password, and I wasn't writing from the "official" email account (who
knows what that was). See emails below, if anyone's interested.

I've tried setting up a new account. The problem is I can't use our
P.O. Box 'cause that categorizes us as being a US resident or
business, and then the form requires a tax ID number which of course
we don't have. We're going to set up our bank account in the UK, but
need to be able to receive the checks somewhere.

Marlene

-----