[Theforum] Domain Password Reset

Ron Dorman rwd at csi1st.com
Thu Jul 18 19:47:50 CDT 2002

I just tried again to login at Network Solutions, no joy.  I am leaving
for a 3 day trip late tonight and will call them Monday morning.  With
all that has been faxed to them and all the calls I have made, I will be
able to get the issue passed up to the next level, which can reset the
password while I am talking to them.  Been here before with NetSol,
They're just protecting our domain registration and taking me through
the steps of validation before resetting the password for access.  I am
more comfortable that not just anyone can get this done, and not in a
short time without notification of the registered contacts.

Have a good weekend all,
Ron D.