financing (was: [Theforum] Dan: evolt.org domain stuff)

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Fri Jul 19 01:35:41 CDT 2002

At 11:34 AM 7/19/2002, Joel Canfield wrote:
>I'll see your +1 and raise you a +1 (so, that's a +1 on isaac's graphic,
>another to everything matt said, and one more for jeff. I'm outta ones, so
>I'm off for the evening.)

I'll raise you yet another +1, amigo. Dare you call?

BTW, I just looked at the "support evolt.org" article. Do you think it
could use a summary of what expenses we face every month? Like Rusty of K5
did? (but let's leave our "salaries" out of it ;)

Regards,

Madhu

Madhu Menon
User Experience Consultant