[Theforum] Re: Supporting Evolt

Marlene Bruce marlene at members.evolt.org
Fri Jul 19 12:26:28 CDT 2002

Hi David,

Thank you for your email, your points are well made and taken. Right
now we are working on  just this topic, so you should see something
go up in the next few days. I will notify you when the information is
available.

Thanks for your interest in helping support evolt.org!

Cheers,
Marlene Bruce
evolt.org treasurer

-----