[Theforum] content approval

Matt Liotta mliotta at r337.com
Tue Jul 23 23:40:17 CDT 2002

Well that sucks. I mean I was looking to Evolt as a place I could put
together a quick article in response to the needs of the community as
revealed on mailing lists. If it takes just as long to publish an
article here as it does say with someone like DevX; then it is more
worth my while to get the $1000 that DevX pays per article.

Matt Liotta
President & CEO
Montara Software, Inc.
http://www.montarasoftware.com/