[Theforum] spell checking on article

Marlene Bruce marlene at members.evolt.org
Thu Aug 1 13:32:34 CDT 2002

You're confusing that with give@ and treasurer at .

>just sent a test off, but the downtime article has a link to
>info at lists.evolt.org for donations... so if the email addy isn't set up,
>we should change the addy in the article...

As I just said to Marketing, if the servers are down there's no point
in including an address at all, since it'll just bounce (right?). I'd
suggested the following in place of the last sentence:

"We'll tell you more about this idea once our site and email are back
up. At that point we'll be happy to answer your questions and discuss
volunteer possibilities."

Cheers,
Marlene