[Theforum] bandwidth/mirror donations, etc.

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Thu Aug 15 15:11:08 CDT 2002

---- Original Message ----
From: "Marlene Bruce" <marlene at digitizethis.com>
To: <theforum at lists.evolt.org>
Sent: Thursday, August 15, 2002 8:24 PM
Subject: [Theforum] bandwidth/mirror donations, etc.

> Got home and checked email this morning. Had the following four
> emails come in to the give@ address.
>
> I haven't responded to anyone yet. Any suggestions? Should these be
> coming to me, or to SysAdmin?
>
> [snip]
> I would like to offer up 5gb of bandwidth for evolt's browser
> [snip]
> I can offer 100MB storage and 6GB of bandwidth until at least
> [snip]
> I could "donate" 15GB traffic per month if that would help. The
> [snip]

the offers of partial archive mirrorage are welcome, but must be put on the
todo-pile, because we've yet to implement a mechanism for partial mirror
service on beo, along with the "you've served up about x gig and you're at
your limit for the month, and we won't list you until next month" nifty
stuff.

--
_ __/|   ___  ___ __ _________  "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned
\`O_o'  / _ \/ -_) // / __/ _ \  for Sega." -- Brodie, 'Mallrats'