[Theforum] status.evolt.org proposal

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Fri Aug 16 14:38:02 CDT 2002

---- Original Message ----
From: "Madhu Menon" <webguru at vsnl.net>
To: <theforum at lists.evolt.org>
Sent: Friday, August 16, 2002 8:26 PM
Subject: Re: [Theforum] status.evolt.org proposal

> At 09:23 PM 16-08-02, Garrett Coakley wrote:
> > +1
> >
> > That's really starting to hang together.
>
> Yeah.
>
> Except that some of our newer members may be left perplexed about
> what meo, weo, seo, deo, leo, oreo, etc. mean. Perhaps an expansion
> would clarify it?

well that's why to the left it says dns, evolt.org, lists, members,
browsers, etc but perhaps a more comprehensive "about status" page would be
in order - could free up some space at the top ... "Welcome to
status.evolt.org - what's this site all about?  <a>find out more</a>"

--
_ __/|   ___  ___ __ _________  "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned
\`O_o'  / _ \/ -_) // / __/ _ \  for Sega." -- Brodie, 'Mallrats'