[Theforum] Affiliate Hosting Site Review #1

Dean Mah dmah at members.evolt.org
Sun Sep 8 17:10:57 CDT 2002

I agree with Jeremy.  Without knowing why I was going there, I'd be
confused on how to proceed.  There's a lot of information on that page
and I have a short attention span.  We may want to provide an
evolt.org specific page (with the evolt.org theme?) that we can send
members to directly.  Other people that stumble on the site will
hopefully see the "evolt.org Affliate Program" special and will
generate new traffic to the site.

Dean