[Theforum] Re: [Fwd: evolt.org permanant funding]

Dean Mah dmah at members.evolt.org
Mon Sep 9 09:48:23 CDT 2002

Is it open for relaying?  I can point MG to it as a host and we can
see how it works.  The biggest problem that I found with the relay
servers were open connections that never completed.  When running
sendmail you could easily get over 200 processes within a minute.
postfix seems to have a more elegant way of handling that.

Dean