[Theforum] all this talk of affiliate hosting

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Wed Sep 11 13:57:51 CDT 2002

At 10:30 AM 11-09-02, Joel Canfield wrote:
>Next to the criminals
>who sold us my wife's van, I've never dealt with a more unprofessional,
>frustrating group of people than Interland. I've struggled through five
>years of having clients hosted there, and it's the ugliest thing I have to
>deal with, period.

Ditto, Joel. I've had terrifying experiences with Interland. OK, it was
about 2.5 years ago, but once bitten, twice shy and all that.

Maybe they've mended their ways, but I refuse to give them the benefit of
the doubt.

A useful link: http://www.google.com/search?q=interland+sucks

Regards,

Madhu

Madhu Menon
Internet User Experience Consultant

Content * Interfaces * Usability * Net Strategy