[Theforum] IA Books

Dean Mah dmah at members.evolt.org
Wed Sep 11 14:38:38 CDT 2002

Hi,

Finally got a chance to flip through the new "polar bear" book and the
Glashaus book that included evolt.org.  (Haven't bought them or gone
through them in detail yet since they're $70 and $80 dollars w/o tax,
respectively.)  From what I did see, I was really impressed.  Good
work to everyone involved in those projects.  It's really renewed my
faith and enthusiasm for evolt.org.  We should all be proud of the
work that we've done here and if you have any doubt, pick up those
books and remember why we all came together.

Dean