[Theforum] Evolt.org Affiliate Program Site

Ron Dorman rwd at csi1st.net
Tue Oct 1 13:58:01 CDT 2002

Hello Everyone,

We have completed updates to the web site providing the Affiliate
Hosting Program for evolt.org (we have also completed several updates to
the servers).

You may visit http://ez-profits.com/?page=shop/eoaffiliate to go
directly to page deining the affiliate program or http://ez-profits.com
to go the main page of the site.

Credit Card processing and automatic site creation are turned off so no
charges will occur and no sites will be setup on the servers.

We will leave the site up for review and feedback until 5:00 pm EDT,
Thursday, Oct. 3.  We will then perform our controlled tests with
everything turned on and doing live processing.  If no major problems
arise during review and final testing, it will be live and accepting
sites Monday, Oct. 7 at 8:00 am EDT.

The site has a totaly different look but the domain name and URL are the
same due to issues in changing the security certificate.

Thanks,
Ron D.