[thesite] Re: [Theforum] [xxxsite] Opportunity

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at hp.com
Wed Oct 2 14:05:22 CDT 2002

Hi Martin,

I recall some strong feelings being aired on both sides of this argument.

Sorry I've been a bit out of touch recently, but didn't we set up
a "Marketing" group to put together a policy statement on this sort
of thing - setting up guidelines for group approval?  I seem to also
recall some other folks, (Adrian maybe?), who were chasing down
similar 'hot leads' some time back.

RonL.
(A proponent of 'tasteful' corporate sponsorship. Whatever we
choose, as a group, to define that to mean.)