[thesite] Re: [Theforum] [xxxsite] Opportunity

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 2 23:32:08 CDT 2002

> From: "Luther, Ron" <Ron.Luther at hp.com>
[...]
> thing - setting up guidelines for group approval?  I seem to also
> recall some other folks, (Adrian maybe?), who were chasing down
> similar 'hot leads' some time back.
[...]

yeah, i had a couple that died... one was glasshaus wanting to
sponsor in some way, but we didn't go for it (they were particularly
interested in rebranding content and the like)... although an XSL
feed is on our site, i suppose they could have done it anyway...

i also tried to talk some local hosts into the affiliate program, but
they either saw no value in it, or went out of business (or both)...

i've had a sucky time at selling much else for evolt.org...

--
Read the evolt.org case study
Usability: The Site Speaks for Itself