[Theforum] announcement to send (was: Affiliate Hosting Program Fund Raising)

Ron Dorman rwd at csi1st.net
Wed Oct 23 14:22:06 CDT 2002

Marlene Bruce wrote:

> Okay, here's my take:
>
> ----------
>
> Hi folks,
>
> A new supporter has stepped forward to help keep evolt.org alive.

Martin and Madhu both have good suggestions for this one.  I lean toward
Martin's.

> To assist us in defraying our operating costs, NetWorth Enterprises,
> Inc. is offering an affiliate hosting program to evolt.org members.
>
> For every member who chooses to host one or more web sites with
> NetWorth's hosting service, evolt.org will receive 10% of the monthly
> hosting fee.

I think these are good.

> If you're looking for a hosting company, please consider NetWorth's
> hosting service, ez-profits.com (regrettable name, we know).

I just finished talking with the supporter and would like to see if we
can change the last paragraph to something like:

If you're looking for a hosting company, please consider NetWorth's
hosting service.  They have expended time and money to quickly provide
funding for evolt.org.  They have also agreed to change the domain name
and enhance the services while the temporary domain (ez-profits.com
<http://ez-profits.com> ) is used to immediately  fund some evolt.org
services.

He also asked if we would mind him seeing the final copy before posting
to the list.

Thanks,
Ron D.