[Theforum] announcement to send (was: Affiliate Hosting Progr am Fund Raising)

Joel Canfield joel at spinhead.com
Wed Oct 23 18:23:55 CDT 2002

I know, it's pretty late in the game. Just didn't want y'all to think I
don't care.

> If you're looking for a hosting company, please consider
> NetWorth's hosting service.  They have expended time and
> money to quickly provide funding for evolt.org.

This seems superfluous. It's not bad, just doesn't apply to our message,
which is, supporting this vendor supports evolt.org.

They have
> also agreed to change the domain name and enhance the services while the
temporary domain
> (ez-profits.com <http://ez-profits.com> ) is used to
> immediately  fund some evolt.org services.

Perhaps more straightforward as:

"NetWorth will be changing the name and enhancing services, but in the
meantime, the temporary domain (ez-profits.com <http://ez-profits.com>) will
help evolt.org right now."

Makes the point without bashing the name too badly ;)

joel