[Theforum] Tagwear

Ron Dorman rwd at csi1st.net
Tue Nov 5 11:35:48 CST 2002

Martin Paul Burns wrote:

>Hey folks.
>
>What do we think the chances are of getting Tagwear up and running for Christmas gifts (ie inside the next month)?

It could be done that quickly using the phpshop package I have.  It has
been used for several different sites now and is modified for several
features not in the downloaded version.

Big question is payment?  Would we want payment at time of order (cc or
paypal type service integrated into the site)?  Accept orders and let
people mail payment?  Etc.?  It has a bearing on the amount of time to
get the site up and runing.

>Someone remind me of what needs doing (other than ordering product...)

Same products as before?  Do we offer others that we didn't before?

We need to dig up the design work that had been done.  We may want to
use it, may not, but it would provide a starting place.

Ron D.