[Theforum] css-d

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Fri Nov 8 07:06:39 CST 2002

At 04:15 PM 08-11-02, Martin Burns wrote:
>Evolt.org.uk will be delighted to host css-d on behalf of evolt.org,
>counting the bandwidth as part of its ongoing donation to evolt.org.

Folks, we should milk this for all the PR we can. Eric's list is 2500
people strong, and almost the same traffic as thelist, and in a much
shorter time.

The goodwill we can generate from a gesture like this could be enormous.
Perhaps we can persuade some css-d people to join thelist, and in turn give
us some moolah. ;)

(I unsubbed from css-d a while back because I had too much mailing list
traffic, but I do know there are a fair few gurus there.)

Ideas welcome.

Regards,

Madhu

Madhu Menon
Internet User Experience Consultant

Content * Interfaces * Usability * Net Strategy