[Theforum] another affiliate?

Marlene Bruce marlene at digitizethis.com
Wed Nov 13 20:11:18 CST 2002

Hi folks,

Just read the following email, sent to me in response to my
"affiliate program" email to thelist.

I've written Ben and said I'd share his email here and would be in touch.

So, whaddya think?

Cheers,
Marlene

-----

Well, hey, I'm a member of a semi-profit tech collective that opened its
web-hosting doors just a few weeks ago (we plan to use funds from hosting to
cover development of open-source software & free services- and in turn, we
ask folks who appreciate those services to host with us).

We would absolutely love to make the same 10% offer.  I've been a happy
participant in the evolt community for a while now, and can sure use the
business... no offense to Mr. Dorman, but I think we can offer a better deal
to folks looking to house their personal sites, portfolios, and weblogs.

http://www.vesana.com

Please consider it.  I'm happy to provide any information you need on our
business or technical capabilities.

Regards,

-Ben Varadi