[Theforum] treasurer's report II

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Fri Nov 15 08:24:15 CST 2002

At 07:27 PM 15-11-02, Ron Dorman wrote:
>Seems like it worked out to $3.50 USD per GB of transfer.  So, if we use
>100 GB a month, it would be $350 USD per month, $4200 USD per year.  100
>GB should be a good average to work with for total traffic of all
>protocols.  It will of course fluctuate but this should be a number to
>work with for the fund raising efforts.

OK, $4200 per year is the number we've got. Is everyone OK if we implement
the t.e.o "donation drive" bar on w.e.o with $4200 as the target figure
(after removing the "target 1" pic and substituting it with a "target" pic?)

Regards,

Madhu

Madhu Menon
Internet User Experience Consultant
e-mail: webguru at vsnl.net   |   Yahoo messenger: cold_logic

Content * Interfaces * Usability * Net Strategy