[Theforum] next steps (was: evolt.org affiliate hosting program)

Marlene Bruce marlene at members.evolt.org
Sat Nov 16 01:40:41 CST 2002

Hi Ben,

After running the idea by theForum (our public "admin" list), we're
interested in learning more.

The next steps would be for you to set up the affiliate page(s) for
our review (maybe just send us the text first if that's easier), and
a summary of your offer & features for us to tweak, post and link to
on the site (with your approval of course).

If we run up against any questions or problems, we'll let you know.

Drop me a line if you need clarification.

Thanks,
Marlene