[Theforum] Fw: [css-d] ADMIN: Impending migration (VERY important!)

rudy r937 at interlog.com
Tue Dec 3 13:41:06 CST 2002

perhaps one of the folks at the UK branch could write this up as an article
for the evolt site?

there must be some interesting experiences in moving a popular list the size
of css-discuss

wouldn't hurt to mention something about evolt making a contribution to the
web development community, either

rudy