[Theforum] re books for prizes

Martin Paul Burns martin.burns at uk.ibm.com
Wed Dec 4 09:26:21 CST 2002

Bruce

Sounds like a fantastic offer - thankyou!

Would you be able to handle the distribution if we passed you names &
addresses?

Everyone else: Can we think of a suitable competition (highest rated
articles written in December? Random choice of articles written in
December? Random choice of comments written by Christmas day?) to deserve
these esteemed articles?

Kind regards
Martin Burns

(please note that since the acquisition of PwC Consulting by IBM, my
external email address is now martin.burns at uk.ibm.com)
___
Martin Burns
IBM Business Consulting Services
Tel: +44 0774 063 9985

As for books for prizes - would a few copies of the book with the evolt
case-study in it be a useful give away?

Bruce Lawson
brand manager
www.glasshaus.com
glasshaus books: labor-saving devices for web professionals

see "Dreamweaver MX: PHP Web Development"
http://www.glasshaus.com/bookInfo.asp?bookId=61

see "Dynamic Dreamweaver MX"

http://www.glasshaus.com/bookInfo.asp?bookId=63

The sender cannot accept any liability for any loss or damage sustained as
result of software viruses. It is your responsibility to carry out such
virus checking as is necessary before opening any attachment.
---
evolt.org wiki: http://freezope2.nipltd.net/acorn/evolt/
-
How can you help?