[Theforum] Competition proposal - votes please

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Fri Dec 6 09:20:21 CST 2002

Sorry for the delay in responding. Internet access has been scarce the last
few days and I'm just catching up with stuff.

At 07:20 PM 05-12-02, Martin Paul Burns wrote:

>Right. Here's the proposal, intended to balance between those who build
>evolt.org through content, cash and general community membership.
>
>* We give 3 copies to authors of articles submitted in December based on
>article rating[1].
>* We give 3 copies to evolt.org financial donors, picked randomly from
>those who donate in December.
>* We give 3 copies to random members of thelist.
>* We give 1 copy to a random member of thechat.

+1

(but why only articles submitted in December?)

And how do we pick the "random" user?

Madhu

Madhu Menon
Internet User Experience Consultant
e-mail: webguru at vsnl.net   |   Yahoo messenger: cold_logic

Content * Interfaces * Usability * Net Strategy