[Theforum] more beo goodness ...

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Sun Dec 15 09:32:29 CST 2002

Well, finally the PlanetMirror copy of beo is being created as I speak ...
Jason Andrade of PlanetMirror started rsyncing the contents of beo from the
evolt.org.uk raq about an hour or so ago, and should hopefully have a full
copy of the 4.2 gig archive by tomorrow.  At that point, I'll add the URL to
the beo scripts, and people will hopefully start taking more load off beo.
I know John H is looking into more mirrors, as am I, so there may be more
news soon! :)

I'll probably start up some discussions within content and desdev shortly
about slight restructures to the directory structure on beo.

--
_ __/|   ___  ___ __ _________ "When Microsoft Office is your only hammer,
\`O_o'  / _ \/ -_) // / __/ _ \ pretty much everything begins to look like