[Theforum] Paying Our Debt

Marlene Bruce marlene at members.evolt.org
Fri Dec 20 11:42:57 CST 2002

Hi Dean,

>How are we for money?

We have $425.33 in the PayPal account.

>Have we paid Ron *anything* for hosting the
>last 4 months?

No, but I'm willing to PayPal Ron everything we have, or some portion thereof.

>I can't imagine that him or his investors can be
>feeling too comfortable letting us ride for free forever.  It seems we
>moved from taking advantage of Dan to taking advantage of Ron.

+1

>Has the affliate programs generated any money?

I'm not aware of any. (If it's been reported to Steering, I'm behind
reading there. If it's been reported elsewhere, I've somehow missed
it.)

>Is marketing actively
>promoting the programs?  What are about the donation wall?

?

Two weeks ago Jeff sent me the information on updating the donation
bar. I've updated it, but it doesn't look right when I view
http://test.evolt.org/ (I'm just pointing this out now, maybe Jeff
can have a look and tweak it?).

Marlene