[Theforum] Closing the contentarchive

Morgan Kelsey morgan at morgankelsey.com
Tue Jan 7 14:42:26 CST 2003

> > Spiders can be kept at bay with META tags, if that's the issue.
>
> shurely you meant to say robots.txt, my good man

actually, this is reputed to work for respectable robots:

as to non-respectable robots, well, you can't take them anywhere.

> > I'll just send you guys emails instead....
> > "-slobber-slobber- is my article going up? -pant- pant-"
>
> what article????  when will we see this mysterious article????

the article in question, has been put on hold by another mysterious article. once
that mysterious article appears, and the baying of the hounds out on the moors
reside...whoops! wrong mystery! then there are those which simply await better
endings than "the butler forgot to close a <td>".

anyway, i don't wnat to hold up closing the archive. i was just voicing my own
self-serving, yet legitimate, use of it.

nagrom
http://www.morgankelsey.com